The SLS AMG Coupé Black Series. An uncompromising driving machine with radical aspirations to redefine driving dynamics. Even the design screams sporty purism with its sharp contours honed right down to the last fiber. An extreme and also an extremely exclusive car. For all those who ever wondered how to improve on perfection.
Those sitting inside the SLS AMG Coupé Black Series will feel the explosive energy right away. High-quality, exquisitely finished materials designed to give even the keenest of drivers all they desire from the easy-grip AMG performance steering wheel right down to the AMG sports bucket seats to provide optimum lateral support.
• Finished in obsidian black along with AMG black series vinyl on sides.
• AMG Aerodynamics package with additional Carbon fiber flics on the front apron and an adjustable carbon-fiber rear aero foil.
• High-grade designo leather, lightweight carbon fiber and easy-grip Alcantara® appointments in red for the door center panels, lower section of the dashboard and center console lend the car an even sportier aura.
• AMG carbon-fiber engine compartment cover, exterior mirrors and door sills.
• AMG 10-spoke forged wheels with 275/35 R 19 front and 325/30 R 20 rear tyres, painted matt black, rim flange with a high-sheen finish.
• Fire extinguisher at front mounted on driverʼs seat.
The SLS AMG Coupé Black Series delivers truly inspiring driving dynamics thanks to a wealth of new technical features and the systematically applied “AMG Lightweight Performance” strategy. The result is a true giant that revolutionizes the world of super sports cars.
The Black’s gem of an engine is derived from the SLS AMG GT’s naturally aspirated and aurally gifted 6.2-liter V-8. An additional 39 horsepower and a shift in the power peak translate to a meaty 622 horsepower at 7400 rpm.
AMG engineers tightened up everything between the road and the driver. The throttle pedal is as smooth and gentle as firing a nail gun. The two-stage dampers have a tauter base setting, the bushings are 50 percent stiffer up front and 42 percent stiffer in back, and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires are standard.