The Quattroporte GTS met a particular need for an exclusive group of discerning motorists. when it comes to long distance travel. With this Maserati, it could all be embraced at high speeds, in spacious comfort and in breathtaking Italian style. Automotive luxury means something different with the Quattroporte. With this car, it’s a decidedly more focused and purposeful concept. It is, after all, a Maserati with a motor sport bloodline and a time-honoured grand touring heritage.
• The offered vehicle comes with a luxurious red interior that combines Poltrona Frau Leather with Anthracite Ermenegildo Zegna Silk(Optional) contrasted by grey stitching on seats, dashboard and door panels.
• With a powerful 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine under the bonnet and a far more sporting chassis setup, the Maserati Quattroporte GTS has significantly more grunt, and bucketloads more wow factor than the luxury-focused models.
• The Quattroporte is packed with technology like blind-spot alert and rear cross-traffic alert, along with an electronically-operated boot lid.
• A 12-speaker amplified Harmon Kardon sound system.
• Standard directional (turning) xenon headlights with auto high-beam and LED daytime-running lights.
• The boot measures a handy 530 litres, which is certainly big enough for your high-end luggage to fit.
• It sounds lovely, growl and burble on the overrun in Sport mode.
• There’s a brilliant amount of grip available from the Pirelli P-Zeros with the optional 21-inch wheels.
NOTE: In regards to the Federal Decree Law No: (8) of 2017, Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the price stated in this document.
3.8 Liter Turbocharge V8
Air conditioning — Alarm — Analog clock — AUX audio in — CD player — Climate control — Leather seats — Navigation system — Parking sensor front — Parking sensor rear — Power locks — Power seats — Power windows — Rear camera — Sunroof — Tuner/radio — USB
Air suspensor front & rear — Performance tyres — Sport suspension
security & environment
ABS — Airbags (front and side) — LED headlights — Rear wheel drive