An icon for over 68 years all-terrain right from the start, Land Rover Defender rapidly became one of the worlds most recognizable four wheels drive vehicles. Enduring and capable, it is a legend on seven continents for challenging expeditions. With maximum capability in all conditions and over the most challenging surfaces, Permanent four-wheel drive ensures a steady ride over muddy fields and rocky tracks. On the road, the drive is composed, and the acceleration assured.
• RECARO front seat kit, heated seats with cloth facings and leather surround.
• Customised diamond-quilted perforated leather interior.
• Cubby box with lockable leather lid, molded drinks holder and leather gaiters for handbrake, gear and transfer leaver.
• Frame protection bar along with the winch.Enhances the vehicle’s appearance as well as helping to protect against front damage. Manufactured from the durable polymer.
• Expedition roof rack system, a heavy-duty rack system secured by clamps to the roof gutter.
• Side a rear spring-loaded folding step makes access to the interior of your Defender easier.
• Multi-height towing system, this effective design gives a range of towing heights to suit different trailers and contains a towing armature, multi-height faceplate, and 50mm tow ball. Will take up to 3,500kg trailer load and 250kg nose weight. A CTI electric winch is fitted too.
• Heavy-duty molded front mudflaps to reduce spray and help protect vehicle's paintwork.
NOTE: In regards to the Federal Decree Law No: (8) of 2017, Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the price stated in this document.