The Huracán Performante has reworked the concept of super sports cars and taken the notion of performance to levels never seen before. The vehicle has been re-engineered in its entirety, as regards its weight, engine power, chassis and above all by introducing an innovative system of active aerodynamics: ALA. The use of the awarded Forged Composites®, a shapable forged carbon fiber material patented by Automobili Lamborghini, is a real nice touch and it contributes to make the vehicle even lighter in weight. Besides its extraordinary technological properties, it also conveys a new idea of beauty.
* The interior fittings are made from the highest quality materials: the seats are made of carbon fiber, the interior parts of Forged Composites®, and the upholstery is made from Alcantara. All extremely light materials which contribute to and increase performance.
* Servotronic Steering System
* BRAKES -Carbon-ceramic brakes with fixed calipers monoblock in aluminum with 6 pistons (front) and 4 pistons (rear)
* The new, lighter wheel rims hold the new Pirelli P Zero Corsa tyres, providing incredible grip.
* The car has been completely updated, improving the engine, increasing the performance of the steering and suspension, using ultra-lightweight materials, and introducing an innovative active aerodynamic system in order to improve the performance level and driving experience.
* Totally renovated and redesigned with fluid dynamics optimized at both intake and exhaust, this engine is the aspirated V10 with the highest specific power. The new intake ducts come directly from Lamborghini Motorsport’s experience and improve response at all speeds. The double clutch transmission (LDF) has been further perfected and now is able to support even the highest performance. All this wrapped up in the even more vibrant and thrilling sound of the new lightened exhaust system.