The offered vehicle is a super saloon with the DNA and performance of a sports car. The rare (only 200 units ever built) Lagonda Taraf is hand built by Aston Martin. This machine is a motoring work of art in its own, the Lagonda name clearly brings a new dimension of glamour, grandeur and exclusivity.
The Lagonda is designed by Aston Martin's Q division which specializes in commissioning bespoke cars.
• It is finished in shimmering Onyx Black (fast track), the color is unique to the Lagonda Taraf and merely adds to the aura and rarity of the car.
• The cabin is bathed in a sea of hand-stitched exclusive Sandstorm Gold color leather along with Titanium Silver meshes, while the fascia and door trim are finished in Piano Black. It’s a lavish combination that you constantly feel the need to touch and the whole cabin has a rich, warm opulence and individuality that befits the Lagonda name.
• The rear seats not only giving the leg room of a limousine but are fitted with iPads to ensure the wheels of industry don’t stop turning as you travel.
• A fridge tucked into the middle of the rear seats provides the chance for passengers to enjoy their favourite drink.
• A 1,000-watt Bang & Olufsen Beo Sound system will please the ears, and much of the general finery you’d expect is there.
• The body panels are made of carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP), which then receives a seven-layer paint job besides polishing and elbow grease.
• The Lagonda Taraf is powered by a 48-valve, 6-litre V12 producing 540HP and 465 lb-ft of torque (Touchtronic 3 gearbox). It has a maximum speed of 195 miles per hour (314 km/h). It is quite literally two cars in one.
• 20 Inch 10 Spoke Gloss Black Dt wheels which adds a more luxurious look to the vehicle.
NOTE: In regards to the Federal Decree Law No: (8) of 2017, Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the price stated in this document